Rooted in Faith. Grounded in Family. Growing with Love.
Founded in 1921, St. Isidore School offers boys and girls a Catholic education from preschool through Grade 8. Our students come from Quakertown and other communities in Upper Bucks County, PA. Busing for grades K-8 is provided by the Quakertown Community, Pennridge, Palisades, Souderton, Southern Lehigh, and Upper Perkiomen school districts.
Our Early Childhood Program is one of the largest and the most flexible in the area. For more information, call 215-536-6052 or email Early Childhood Director Julie McFadden.
- Programs offered are Preschool (3 years) Pre-kindergarten (4 years) and Kindergarten.
- All of our early education programs are available as either full or half day sessions to accommodate family schedules and your child’s readiness.
- The Grizzly & Cub Toddler Playgroup is FREE for parents/caregivers of children ages 1-2 years old. To find out more information or to register, please visit the Grizzly & Cub page.
The Elementary and Middle School program is for Grades 1 – 8. Contact Principal Dr. Robin Conboy for more information or call 215-536-6052 to schedule a meeting and tour.
- Core instruction in religion, math, language arts, science, and social studies.
- Other subjects include Spanish, art, music, library, technology, physical education and Honors Math for grades 4-8.
- Children have the opportunity to participate in sports, music/band, community service and social activities.
|St. Isidore Parish||Archdiocese of Philadelphia||Support us on Amazon||Find us on Facebook|