8th Grade: Supplies
Please bring the following items to school in the fall:
- Packages of loose leaf --enough for entire year
- Eight folders
- Copybooks for each subject - preferably marble
- Ruler and compass (Calculator to be purchased at school.)
- Pencils and pens--no gel pens (enough for entire year)
- Red pens or pencils
- Pencil bag or box
- Colored pencils
- 5 packs of 3 x 5 index cards (You will need cards for social studies, science, and ELA.)
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- $1.00 for Emergency Supplies
- check for $10.00 for technology fee (will include personal headset and flashdrive for school only)
- box of 16 count crayons (will be collected for art)
*Please note: No White-Out is to be brought to school.
These items (separate from above) must be placed in a 2 gallon zip-loc bag or closed container. Please write name or initials on all items and name on the bag. Please check last year's returned art bag as some items may not have to be repurchased.
1 tray of 8 count watercolors
- 1 smock (old t-shirt labeled)
Optional items: Colored pencils and markers are optional. You DO NOT need to purchase 2 sets. When needed for a project, the children can bring their classroom set or use mine. Sketch books or extra notebooks are also optional, but suggested as scrap paper isn't always available.
Thank you, Mrs. Houdek