8th Grade: Supplies
Please bring the following items to school in the fall:
- Packages of loose leaf --purchase 4 packs and send to school at the beginning of the year
- Eight folders (or copybook with built in folders and four folders for specials)
- Copybooks for each subject----NOTE: math must be a marble copybook and science must be a 2 or 3 subject spiral notebook
- marble graph paper copybook (8th grade only)
- Ruler and compass (Calculator to be purchased at school if necessary.)
- Pencils and pens--no gel pens (enough for entire year)
- Red pens or pencils
- Pencil bag or box
- Colored pencils
- 5 packs of 3 x 5 index cards (You will need cards for social studies, science, and ELA.)
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- optional: markers
- box of 16 count crayons (will be collected for art)
*Please note: No White-Out is to be brought to school.
These items (separate from above) must be placed in a 2 gallon zip-loc bag or closed container. Please write name or initials on all items and name on the bag. Please check last year's returned art bag as some items may not have to be repurchased.
1 tray of 8 count watercolors
- 1 smock (old t-shirt labeled)
Optional items: Colored pencils and markers are optional. You DO NOT need to purchase 2 sets. When needed for a project, the children can bring their classroom set or use mine. Sketch books or extra notebooks are also optional, but suggested as scrap paper isn't always available.
Thank you, Mrs. Houdek