Teacher: Mrs. Cipriano – email@example.com (Please email me with any questions)
Mrs. Cipriano received a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education from Misericordia University and Master’s Degree in Elementary Education with a concentration in math from Arcadia University. She has certifications in Early Childhood, Elementary Education K-6, and Math & Science 7-9. She taught for 13 years in public school education until she became a Stay-at-Home mom for 6 years. This is Mrs. Cipriano’s 5th year teaching at St. Isidore School and she and her husband have 2 children who attend the school. Mrs. Cipriano and her family are members of St. Isidore Parish and they like staying active as a family going to parks, swimming, biking, playing games and reading together.
6th, 7th & 8th Grade Math for Mrs. Cipriano
• 3 copy books are needed for math. One should be labeled as “Math Notes,” and the other two as “Math Problems.”
• Book cover for the textbook
• 1 math folder
• Plenty of pencils and erasers
• 8th Grade ONLY – You will need to purchase a TI-84Plus graphing calculator made by Texas Instruments. We will learn how to use them in math class to prepare the students for high school (Becahi, LC, & Quakertown use these in high school. They can also be used on standardized tests like SATs).
6th Grade / St. Isidore School
- 6 marble copybooks – Wide ruled (Label: 1-ELA, 1-Math Notes, 2-Math Problems, 1-Science & 1-Social Studies)
- 2 packs of wide ruled loose leaf (One for home and one for school)
- 9 folders (Label: Take Home, Classroom, Test Folder, Science, Social Studies, Confirmation, Music, Spanish, Computers)
- Index cards – lined (for home)
- 4-pack of dry erase markers (these will be put in one basket to share for the year)
- Sharpened pencils (plenty)
- Pens (for Mrs. Cipriano’s class)
- Medium blue pens (no erasable or gel ink – for Mrs. Gallagher’s class)
- Colored pencils
- 2 highlighters
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 container of Lysol wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 Jumbo Book Sox/paper bags for reading & math books (not Honors)
- Clear contact paper for workbooks.
- Art (watercolors, 24 box of crayons & smock) Please label because they will be stored in the art room.
- Computers (ear buds)