All students are eligible for admission to Saint Isidore Catholic School. No student will be denied admission because of race, creed, or national origin. To be considered for acceptance prospective families must:
- Contact the school by phone at 215-536-6052 or email Admissions.
- Arrange a visitation date for you and your child(ren) through the Admissions office. Consult with our Principal, Teachers and Staff if St. Isidore School is right for you.
- Complete and return an application form along with the $125.00 application fee and Capital Funding Fee.
Children must be the following ages on or before August 31st of that school year in order to enter these classes:
- Preschool – three (3) years of age (and potty trained)
- Pre-Kindergarten – four (4) years of age
- Kindergarten – five (5) years of age
- Grade 1 – six (6) years of age
Link to Application For Admission (PDF)
Upon acceptance, the following items/documentation must be provided in order to secure a place in the assigned class:
- Proof of immunization against Polio, Diphtheria Tetanus, Pertussi, MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) and MMR2
- A baptismal certificate (for 1st to 8th grades only)
- A birth certificate
- Evidence of prior education (if applicable) current report