All students are eligible for admission to Saint Isidore Catholic School. No student will be denied admission because of race, creed, or national origin. To be considered for acceptance prospective families must:
- Contact the school by phone at 215-536-6052 or email Admissions.
- Arrange a visitation date for you and your child(ren) through the Admissions office. Consult with our Principal, Teachers and Staff if St. Isidore School is right for you.
- Log onto Facts to Apply
Children must be the following ages on or before August 31st of that school year in order to enter these classes:
- Preschool – three (3) years of age (and potty trained)
- Pre-Kindergarten – four (4) years of age
- Kindergarten – five (5) years of age
- Grade 1 – six (6) years of age
Link to Application For Admission
Upon acceptance, the following items/documentation must be provided in order to secure a place in the assigned class:
- Proof of immunization against Polio, Diphtheria Tetanus, Pertussi, MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) and MMR2
- A baptismal certificate (if available)
- A birth certificate
- Evidence of prior education (if applicable) current report