For over 100 years, St. Isidore has cultivated a tradition of academic excellence. Now and for the future, we are continually introducing classroom technology so our students meet the demanding requirements of higher learning.
- Core instruction areas include religion, math, language arts, science, and social studies
- Arts and Humanities—Foreign Language, Art, Music, Library, Technology, Physical Education
- Students participate in District and Statewide competitions in Writing, Math, and Science
- Honors Math program (Grades 4-8)
- Instrument lessons and band (Grades 3-8), Recorder (grade 3)
- Smart TV’s in all classrooms
- Campus wide secure Wi-Fi internet access
- iPads and Chromebooks available for student use
Our graduates transition to both Catholic and public high schools, and many of them qualify for honors classes. We are proud to say many alumni finish high school at the top of their classes.
Financial aid is available for qualified families through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. For details, call our Parish Business Manager at 215. 536.6052 ext. 125.